We offer a wide variety of maps for easy to access terms and a User friendly interface for amooth installation process. BMW and Mini Navigation Maps can be downloaded from our page, listing different types of road maps for a variety of cars. These include MOVE, NEXT, PREMIUM and many more. Starting from the least, it’s always good to do a routine BMW navigation map updates. BMW recommends updating your vehicle's navigation maps at least once a year, though in some regions a new BMW navigation update system map is available every 3 to 6 months. The importance of this is every year BMW adds 300,000 new points of interest, removes closed roads and introduces new routes. That's why navigation update is essential for your BMW and no matter which BMW series car you own. BMW map navigation updates are a must for your journeys and commute.
Even though the installation process of maps in BMW is easy, many people still get confused and prefer an automated system. So we came up with a solution. We have developed an app for our valued customers to make the installation process even more streamlined and hassle-free. By using our intuitive app, you can leave every single task to it. Just insert the key provided by OEM Navigations and the rest of the tasks will be performed by the app. Our Download Manager offers a Simple Interface with fast downloading and step by step guidance. Here are some of the steps:
1. You install Oem Download Manager (given by vendor).
2. The website provides a unique map code against your chassis number and you enter this number into our Download Manager.
3. Select the Folder or External USB destination from the list and start download.
4. Enjoy the Map Update from the comfort of your home.
- The FSC code that OEM provides, is tied to the vehicle VIN and to the exact map version. If you get the wrong VIN or map version, the FSC code will not work, and we will NOT be able to refund you as we will have already obtained the FSC code. For retrofitted head units we need the donor VIN/CHASSIS number.
- We have never known a system to fail an upgrade or damage any unit using one of these updates. However, if you do upgrade your Nav Unit you do so at your own risk.
- We offer no warranty, liability, responsibility or offer compensation should anything go wrong. After successful activation, no refund is offered as this is a fully digital item.